Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray – Cedarwood
Wondercide is proven to work without the conventional ingredients. Our lineup of plant-powered sprays, spot ons, collars, and shampoos harness the power of nature to do the job. Lab-tested to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Loved by people, pets, and pollinators. It’s all good.
Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray was originally pitched on Shark Tank. The Cedarwood Flea & Tick Spray for pets & home with natural essential oils has proven to work and easy to use. The plant-powered flea-and-tick spray for pets and home kills, repels, and prevents fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Replaces conventional flea-and-tick protection and features a fresh lemongrass scent from natural essential oils. Safe for dogs and cats of all ages when used as directed.
Instructions on how to use Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray – Cedarwood
- Shake well before each use.
- Test a small area at the base of the neck 1 hour before full body application to check for sensitivity. This is a smart step when introducing any new product. Pets, like people, can have sensitivities to plant-powered ingredients too.
- Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray body, belly, legs, and tail. Do not soak your pet or oversaturate. A light but thorough misting ensures best results.
- Spray into your hands and rub onto your pet’s ears and face. Avoid spraying in mouth, nose, and eyes.
- To repel bugs and prevent issues, apply to pets every 2-3 days and each time you go to an unprotected area like a dog park.
- Add to your regular cleaning schedule to freshen the home and treat areas frequented by pets. Test specialty fabrics like silks and suedes before full use. This is a water-based product with oil.