Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray – Lemongrass
Wondercide is proven to work without the conventional ingredients. Our lineup of plant-powered sprays, spot ons, collars, and shampoos harness the power of nature to do the job. Lab-tested to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Loved by people, pets, and pollinators. It’s all good.
Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray was originally pitched on Shark Tank. Proven to work and easy to use, the plant-powered flea-and-tick spray for pets and home kills, repels, and prevents fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Replaces conventional flea-and-tick protection and features a fresh lemongrass scent from natural essential oils. Safe for dogs and cats of all ages when used as directed. Wondercide focuses on killing and repelling fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Instructions on how to use Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray –
- Shake well before each use.
- Test a small area at the base of the neck 1 hour before full body application to check for sensitivity. This is a smart step when introducing any new product. Pets, like people, can have sensitivities to plant-powered ingredients too.
- Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray body, belly, legs, and tail. Do not soak your pet or oversaturate. A light but thorough misting ensures best results.
- Spray into your hands and rub onto your pet’s ears and face. Avoid spraying in mouth, nose, and eyes.
- To repel bugs and prevent issues, apply to pets every 2-3 days and each time you go to an unprotected area like a dog park.
- Add to your regular cleaning schedule to freshen the home and treat areas frequented by pets. Test specialty fabrics like silks and suedes before full use. This is a water-based product with oil.