Wondercide Flea & Tick Yard Spray
Wondercide Flea & Tick Yard Spray covers up to 5,000 sq ft. This ready-to-use yard spray is proven to work against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and even more bugs, while the residue is safe for beneficials like bees and butterflies. It’s a smart, convenient choice powered by plants and is ready to use. Just attach the hose, spray, and let the play time continue. No dry time needed! Taken care of the family pet is the top priority for any products California Pet Center carries.
Instructions on how to use Wondercide Flea & Tick Yard Spray
- To cover 5,000 sq ft, attach hose to ready-to-use sprayer and turn on water.
- Push the small white tab on the top of the sprayer over to the side and turn the dial to the ON position.
- Spray the perimeter of your home from ground level up several feet onto the siding to encourage bugs to go away from your house. Continue into the yard and apply walking at a steady pace and using a sweeping motion with the sprayer. Work your way to the property or fence line. Spray trees from the base and up as high as possible.
- Do a second application 2-10 days apart to break the pest life cycle. Apply at the low end of the range if pest pressure is high. If needed, repeat until control over bugs is established.
- Apply every month or as needed to maintain results. With mosquitoes, more frequent applications may be necessary. Refill your ready-to-use sprayer with Wondercide Outdoor Pest Control concentrate by adding 8-10 oz of concentrate and 20-22 oz of warm water.